Friday, March 27, 2015

Fun times during spring break

We started our spring break with a trip to see Cinderella.  Paige and I have been waiting and waiting for it to come out.  Caden did not want to go so he and Jimmy went to ride Go-karts.  Gone are the days where I can drag him to the princess movies.  Lol
We invited Amy, my mom, and Sam to go with us.  I have to admit I loved the movie!  Cinderella is my all time favorite princess and I thought they did a wonderful job with the movie.  Paige and I were mesmerized.  I could tell Sam was a little bored  but in the end when she was in her wedding dress he said, "Wow she is beautiful!" 
The kids left on Sunday to spend a few days with Jimmy's dad and stepmom.  They planned a horseback riding trip for them and both the kids had a blast!  Definatly a memory they will always have.  I wish I could have been there too!  
Jimmy and I also took the kids to the rodeo on Thursday.  We skipped the over priced carnival and went to watch the rodeo events and the concert.  I let the kids bring binoculars since we were in the nose bleed section as Caden would  call it.  Ha!  We still had a great time watching the Cowboys and cowgirls do there thing.  

We ended the week with a trip to jumping world with Amy and the boys.  That is always fun and the kids are exhausted when we leave.  Win! Win!  I would say the kids had a great spring break!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like y'all had a great spring break! I laughed when you said the time is up for you to drag Caden to a princess movie!! Same here...I couldn't drag Jase either! Super fun on the horseback riding!

    ReplyDelete