Friday, June 19, 2015

Last day of school 2015

I officially have a 2nd grader and a 4th grader!  Ahh!  The last day of school is always a blast.  Caden woke up and the first thing he said was, "party time!"  Lol. At school you can just feel all the excitement in the air.  I could definitely see a difference this year in Caden's party.  It was less about the goodies and treats and more about hanging and saying goodbye to friends.  I always go to the party but I am beginning to wonder why.  Ha!  They were running around exchanging signature books and socializing.  I could tell Caden had a fun group this year. 
Paige's teacher has some personal struggles this year with a sick child but she still managed to make it a great year for the kids.  Paige really loves her.  It is only a few weeks into summer and she already misses school.  
Of course I have to post the first and last day of school picture.  Not as much change this year as last year.  They are definitely looking older though!  

No comments:

Post a Comment