Friday, May 9, 2014

Pretty as a Bunny

Mother's Day is this Sunday and the kids are starting to bring home Mother's Day crafts from school.  I opened Paige's folder to find her kindergarten graduation pictures and a paper about me.  I can't believe this year is almost over.  Time is flying!  I always get a kick out of the things the kids write.  I got a giggle out of the fact she thinks I am as special as a dog.  Lol. I am also as smart as a teechr (teacher). I will take that as a compliment for sure.  I am looking forward to Mother's Day weekend with my family.


1 comment:

  1. I know it, I can't believe the school year is coming to a close. And Paige's Mother's Day sheet is just precious! Definitely something to tuck away forever! Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete