Wednesday, April 23, 2014

"Officially" Done

"Officially" we are done with the remodel. "Unofficially" I am still putting our house back together and I have no decorations up.  I have been close to cracking up a few times.  Lol. The chaos of Easter, work, school, baseball, dance and everything else has kept me from being able to get things back to the way I like them.  I like order and routine and I am a germ freak.  I should have had someone come clean the house, but I am a bit of a control freak too.  Ha!  All that adds up to me being exhausted and things are moving slow.  I removed and washed every dish, utensil, and pan in my cabinets so I could clean all the dust out of them too. It is my own fault really.  I had a come to Jesus moment tonight and gave up the notion of having it all done by this weekend.  I am just going to take my time and do it right.  

None of my old decorations really work anymore so I am on the hunt for new ones.  Tomorrow I am getting a new kitchen table and a table for my entry way and I can't wait!  I need new rugs also, but all that will have to wait so I don't take us into debt.  It will be a work in progress for awhile.  The pictures don't really show the color.  It is a grey.  We are very happy with the finished product!

1 comment:

  1. Love it all! I'm sure you are glad that the "work" is done. And you're right, it will all get finished. Redecorating...I love that! LOL! Hobby Lobby and Kirkland's became my friends real quick. Looks great, Heather.

    ReplyDelete