Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Where did summer go?

I can't believe there are less then two weeks before school starts.  This summer flew by.   I have finished back to school shopping, new backpacks have been purchased and we are waiting to see who will be Caden's and Paige's teachers this year.  I guess you could say we are ready.  I am not sure I am ready for the early wake up time but I am a little ready to be back into a routine.  This past weekend we celebrated a couple of new beginnings.  We attended a wedding and a baby shower.  I just love to see people starting a new chapter in their lives.  It brings back memories of when I was married and expecting our first baby.  Exciting times for sure.  I am embracing every new stage in our lives.  I don't want to miss anything by wishing my kids were still babies.  I think as a mom it is always bittersweet watching them grow, but there is a time and a season for everything and I don't want to miss a thing.  We are finishing our summer by just relaxing at home and spending time together.  Here are a few random pictures of our weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment