Wednesday, October 28, 2015

8 is Great!

Monday my baby girl turned 8!  Where has the time gone?  Thanks to Facebook I got to see some old birthday pictures of my little girl.  She is becoming such a little lady, but I still see my baby when I look at her.  I had to share a side by side of her from when she was four.  So sweet!
This year she wanted skates for her birthday.  Caden bought some with his birthday money and since then my house has become an indoor skating rink.  One of them always had them on.  Now they both do!  Lol. She also requested a skating party that she will be having in a couple of  weeks.  My mom got her a pooping baby doll that she has had her eye on for awhile now.  It was a big hit.  Caden bought her a gift also.  I love that he wanted to buy her something just from him and he knew exactly what to get her.  A chocolate pin.  Basically you make chocolate candies.  It will take some practice but she did pretty good for her first try.  
She is still always by my side and still has her blankie at night.  Lol. I am in no hurry for her to grow up.  She is a special little girl for sure.  Happy 8th birthday Paige!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment