Thursday, July 19, 2012

Let's do this!

I was looking at our bucket lists today and thinking to myself we have pretty much marked everything off. Then I looked at our personal goal list. There is only one thing hanging over my head. Getting Paige out of pullups. Jimmy and I were talking today and I just confessed to him that I was really being lazy. The kids have both been sleeping in Caden's room this summer and I pretty much just gave up on the idea. But, tonight is the night. I broke the news to Paige and she is not happy to go back to sleeping in her own bed. So, looks like now I will be dealing with two issues. Lol. I bought this new product called GoodNites bed mats. I am hoping this will at least keep me from having to change the sheets if she has an accident. Wish me luck!

And how is my bucket list going? I was doing fairly well keeping up with the laundry till this past week. Let's just say tonight I will spend quite a bit of time folding. ;). I am still trying to lose my last 20 lbs. I am afraid my poor trainer is going to give up on me. In all honesty I have been eating poorly. I am ready to get back on the horse. Not to mention I need to start training for the half marathon!

I looked a few training schedules up today so like I said... Let's do this!

1 comment:

  1. You go girl!! Hoping Paige (and you) get some sleep the next few nights. Habits are so hard to break, but y'all can do it!! And you look great!! Get back to what you know works for you and you will start chipping away at those last 20!! :)

    ReplyDelete