Sunday, August 19, 2012

End of summer wrap up

School will start next week. I can't believe summer is over. I think overall it went well as far as working from home. There were days I wanted to pull my hair out, but most days went great. I definitely learned a lot and next summer will be much smoother. I will for sure be doing our bucket lists and personal goals again. It kept us all on track and gave the kids something to focus on and look forward too.

Speaking of bucket lists I told the kids we would do something or get something at the end of summer if we accomplished our goals and yesterday we did! It took a little convincing for dad, but each of the kids got a fish. They have asked for one forever. They were super excited. I figured a beta fish was the easiest. They come in lots of different colors and do better by themselves. So, the newest members of our family are Goldie and Sharky.

They are pretty good about taking care of Squeaky so I guess we shall see how they do with fish!

1 comment:

  1. How awesome! When I was reading y'all got a fish, I just figured they would be in a glass bowl, but y'all went all out with a tank!! Congrats to Caden and Paige for a successful summer!! And WTG Mom for keeping them on track! :)

    ReplyDelete