Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Girl time

Paige did end up coming home Tuesday. It was not entirely her idea. She missed home, but was still determined to stay as long as Caden. Nanna and I discussed it and thought it was better she came home. I can't lie, I wanted her home. I promised her plenty of girl time to make her feel better.

So far our girl time has included lunch at Casa Ole, a trip to the Painted Potter, and getting our nails done. We have had a blast. But, if you ask Paige I think she would say getting to have slumber parties with me the past two nights has been her favorite part. Jimmy is working nights, so I have let her sleep with me. Tomorrow is our last day with just us girls. I think we will fit in a little school shopping.

I have enjoyed our time together so much. I do miss my little man though. He has been having a blast with Nanna. They have spent a lot of time fishing. I may never get him to come home! Lol

1 comment:

  1. How fun!! Glad y'all are getting to spend some quality girl time together! :-)

    ReplyDelete