Thursday, August 16, 2012

Tummy Bug

I will be posting about Caden's birthday party as soon as I can download the pictures. In the mean time I will post about the present that several people did not want to get from his party. There has been a terrible bug going around and several people from the party have caught it. Including my sister, my nephew and Caden. I am hoping that Paige and I don't get it as well. Paige woke me up last night to take her potty and when I was in the bathroom with her I heard Caden throwing up in his bed. Poor guy. It was pretty bad. I stayed up the rest of the night with him. Thank goodness Paige was in her own bed. That would have been a terrible mess! Caden finally settled down a little about 4 o'clock this morning. Since I was up I decided to go ahead and do some work. It ended up working out nicely. After Jimmy woke up Caden and I took about a 3 hour nap and after that he has been fine. I guess I can be thankful it happened after the party and Caden was able to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment