Thursday, January 15, 2015

Eat the Frog!

Like I said in an earlier post I did not make any New Years resolutions.  That said I really wanted to start the new year with some sort of plan to get some major things off my to-do lists.  I can across this on Pinterest the other day and it has become my unofficial motto for 2015.  Basically it means do the thing that you need to do the most or want to do the least first thing!
Amy and I really pushed each other this week to put this saying into motion.  I could show you several texts to each other that say things like ribbit ribbit!  Ha!  
End of year is a big deal for me as far as work goes.  Examiners and auditors do not like it if my general ledgers have old items in them.  So this week I have spent time each day eating lots of frogs that have to do with work.  I can't lie it was not easy.  There were a few things that I have been putting off and putting off.  It is easy to do working from home.  But, I can sleep so much better now that my list looks like this!

 Those frogs are hard to swallow but it really does help keep me focused and on track when I take care of them first.  🐸

No comments:

Post a Comment