Sunday, January 11, 2015

Report Card time

**WARNING** The following post will contain shameless mom bragging.  Lol. If I can't do it here, where can I?

Friday was report card day.  Paige made all E's and Caden made the honor roll again with straight A's.  Paige also is on a level 28 reading level. (They want them to be at a level 18 by the end of the school year.  She continues to love school and was even excited to go back after Christmas break. 

Caden's teacher stopped me after school the other day and asked me if he told me how well he did on his Math test.  Of course he had not lol.  He tested in the 99% in math and is at a fifth grade level.  I am so happy he is doing well and I am finding the more he is challenged the better he does.  He also loves school and his friends.  I didn't realize he had perfect attendance and he was pumped to get a coupon to Ci Ci's Pizza.  Lol. It is the little things that make him happy.  
One thing I am learning as a mom is to not get too down about the low times and to rejoice in the good times.  We talk often about doing our best whatever that may be.  It may change but for now I think it is sinking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment