Wednesday, April 9, 2014

April Happenings

Right now we are in the middle of baseball season and on day two of some remodeling projects.  We are redoing our floors as well as having the wallpaper taken down in our kitchen and repairing and repainting the entire house.  Of course we thought it totally thru and decided we could still live here while this is going on.  Ha!!  To say it has been crazy is an understatement.  Every room is filled with furniture, I am currently holed up working in my bedroom and it seems like every part of my house is covered in dust.  I am not sure what we were thinking?!  lol. Yesterday I ended up leaving the house and staying gone most of the day because it was so loud.  Thankfully work did not need me and I was able to finish later in the day.  I can't cook and this morning the kids had cereal out of plastics bowls on the floor of my room because you can't go anywhere else in the house.  I am trying not to complain.  Lol. I am excited for the remodel.  It is way past due.  We just have to get thru the next week and I think the worst will be over.  At least that is what I am telling myself.  Lol. I have taken lots of pictures to document the changes.  I can't wait to see the finished product!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness girl, you are brave! You are right though, it will look great once it's done. Keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete