Tuesday, April 1, 2014

More baseball

I have been a bad blogger lately and have not been keeping up with what has been going on the last few weeks.  Opening day for baseball season was two weeks ago!  It was a fun day that of course started with a parade and I always get a kick out of seeing all the kids on the floats.  This year we added someone new to the lineup of ones we look for.  Sam!  I just love the parade!  Of course the kids love being on the float and I think Paige and D.J. walked away with enough candy to last the rest of the year!

Caden was really excited for the season and is enjoying it even though we have had 2 losses.  We finally pulled off a win last week and he was thrilled!  Poor Sam missed his first game opening day because he got sick but this past Saturday we were able to go watch him play.  Can I just say I love being an aunt?!  Lol. I had so much fun watching him play.  It was nice to be the aunt and not have all the mommy worry that comes when you are the parent.  Ha!  I think Amy was just a little stressed but this little guy did great!  He made some good hits and even had a chance to try and make an out at first.  We love our Sammy and I can't wait to go to more of his games.  


No comments:

Post a Comment