Wednesday, February 22, 2012

As Seen on T.V.

I admit I watch QVC and I secretly love infomercials. It drives Jimmy crazy. Lol. Now it seems my kids are following my lead. Lately we have seen a commercial for Slushy Magic and they go crazy when they see it. Well, I was at Walgreens yesterday and there it was. Of course I bought it.

This morning I tried it with some left over gatorade and it worked! They will be so happy to try it and I am sure it will be very useful during our hot summers.

Can't wait to try it out with other drinks! I wonder if I can make a diet coke slushy? Lol

2 comments:

  1. I knew I liked you...I am the same way with infomercials. I haven't bought anything in a few years, but Shawn wouldn't believe it when things arrived in the mail. Most of mine were weight loss DVDs/VHS tapes that were sure to get you in shape in 30 days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny Jessica! Yes, I have my fair share of weight loss videos too. A part of me always says maybe this really will work. HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete