Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Heart Day!

I was really feeling the love this year when it came to Valentine's Day. I found a few cheap decorations so I thought I would surprise the kids with a fancy breakfast. I also set up their little gifts on the table to surprise them when they woke up. I was not sure if they would really care, but they were both very excited when they saw everything set up. I made heart shaped cinnamon rolls with sprinkles and bacon (Caden's favorite). We even had a special dinner. A heart shaped pizza from Papa John's. They loved it!

Jimmy was working nights but he did surprise me with roses and a very sweet card. My dad even brought me flowers. I might be 34 but I am still his little girl. :)

After two school parties and gifts from all the grandparents my two Valentine's are on a major sugar rush.

We have enough candy to last us a long time. Not a good thing for my diet!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great day! I got an e-mail from Papa John's and thought that was so cute!! I'm sure the kids enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete