Thursday, February 16, 2012

Me and my shadow.

Paige is turning into little Miss Susie Homemaker. I make both of my kids do chores, but Paige really enjoys doing anything I do. If she finds me doing housework or cooking she will beg to help me.

So far I have taught her how to fold small towels, hang up clothes and even clean the toilet! I will find her cleaning her room sometimes all by herself. No, it is not perfect and sometimes it takes me twice as long to do something with her help. But, I am learning to let go a little and I know one day it will pay off. I am sure there might be a day when I have to beg her to clean her room but for now I love to see her get a sense of accomplishment doing her little jobs. She is my big helper!

1 comment:

  1. That's great!! I really need to do a better job at assigning the kids chores to do. That's awesome that she enjoys cleaning her room. Now that Jase has gotten older, he will sometimes pick up his room without us asking him...I always think he has an alterior motive!! Haha

    ReplyDelete