Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter

We had a wonderful Easter. The service at church was amazing. There were testimonies that brought me to tears. Which side of the cross are you on was the sermon. It was wonderful. I just love my church. After church we went to Amy's house for lunch and to hide eggs....again. Lol. Easter is quickly becoming my favorite holiday. Besides what it means, it is such a laid back day for all of us. No running around crazy looking for gifts, we keep the cooking easy and the focus really is on what Jesus did for us. I made banana pudding. It was yummy! I tried to get a few pictures of the kids but none of them really turned out. They still looked cute though.

Now I just need to get rid of all this candy laying around!

1 comment:

  1. Great Pictures...and they are getting so big!! The banana pudding looks yummy!!

    ReplyDelete